5 Quay Walls
1975 - 1976 Architect: David Milne
This building dates back to 1770 and is deemed an important Grade Two listed property. By 1972, it was in a state of total disrepair. The property was donated to the Trust through the generosity of the late Lt Col Collingwood. It was completely rebuilt by the Trust and renamed Collingwood House. It achieved a Civic Trust Commendation in 1978.
Click on a photograph to display an enlarged view.